Monday, September 14, 2009

"Good Day of Golf"


Hi Everyone,
Whew, I have been busy with stuff, you know... stuff...
This image is the beginning of a new process that I am working with in a larger format than the "Little Paintings".
I won't stop doing the Little Paintings, I just have a goal for this new process and images I am working on. It is a show in October at our StutzArtSpace Gallery and I am one of the artists that will be using photography as part of my artwork/process.
A lot of you may not know that I did major in photography when I went to art school. I was 15 hours from completing the painting major, I just said "enough, I can paint without a certificate". Well, that is what I'm doing now more than photography, painting.....
I'll get a painting to you tomorrow, I already have a model!! : )

-jM

2 comments:

Bobbi Heath said...

This is really interesting. How does the new process work? And good luck on preparing for the show, it looks like you are well on your way.

Jane said...

This is really neat Janett! I was wondering what happened to you. I think I told you that I had 3 little girls that thought your work was great!!