Monday, July 12, 2010

"Number Nine" -Sold

Here is itty bitty "Number Nine" of the martini series.

Sorry for the delay in posting lately, I've just not been "drinking" lately.... no I'm just kidding!! Wait! That's not what I mean... I mean...  okay another bad joke.

This itty bitty was painted last Friday, but I just got 'round to posting it today. I've had a silly summer flu/cold since last Wednesday and I've been laying low.

One more for this series and then I'm going to paint coffee and coffee cups. After all of that drinking one needs coffee! Wait! What is it I'm trying to say!

It's all in good fun.

I have finished my large 6 foot by 4 foot martini and I will post that once I get a photo.... soon, I'm curious as to whether a huge martini is a good idea...

Have a great Monday!

-jM

2 comments:

Karen Masbaum said...

love the fun colors!

myra anderson said...

Beautiful! I would LOVE a huge martini!