Monday, August 23, 2010

Apples 24, 25 and 26!

This one is titled "Apple After My Heart". I thought it looked a little like my heart and it came from my heart and it's good for my heart!

This number 25 is titled "Hearty Apple" because it does look like a "hearty" apple in more ways than one!

This one I just titled "Apple Number 26" because it's true!!  -Sold

All three of these paintings are aqua-media on paper. I say aqua-media, because I used acrylic, and these really cool water-soluble colour crayons by Caran D'Ache of Switzerland. They are fun. You can draw with them and then brush on some water and blend them if you like. Oh, such fun!

More apples for pie, leigh!!

-jM

2 comments:

myra anderson said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Now I know why I asked Harvey to buy me some apples today! They also taste delicious on a salad.

JanettMarie said...

Oh, how good that sounds!
Mmmm, apple salad (Like Homer Simpson would say it!).