Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Little Green Apple" -Sold

Just a little green apple for you today! Number 36! Yea!
Oh, and this is an itty bitty.

I'm currently working on a big canvas, it is 47" x 47", aquamedia on canvas. It's a very large cup of coffee.... maybe I'll title it "Big Buzz". Anyway, the reason I bring this up, I'm thinking about changing the theme of my blog from JanettMarie's Little Paintings to something like JanettMarie's Little to Large Paintings..... just thinking.

Have a nice day!

-jM

4 comments:

myra anderson said...

the colors and textures are o so sweet - delicious!

JillB said...

Thanks for a fun Wine and Canvas class last night. I really enjoyed it!

I've really enjoyed looking at your blog, too. Great paintings! I love your creativity - I never imagined there could be so many ways to paint an apple! I like the abstracts, too.

Bonnie Heather said...

Oh that will be a big coffee! I'm looking forward to seeing it. I like the colour of this apple.

JanettMarie said...

Thanks Bonnie. Hope you had a great trip visiting your family.
The "Big Buzz" (big coffee) is ready to be photographed!