Monday, October 24, 2011

"Mushroom's Cup"

8"x6" acrylic on paper mounted to canvas
Click Here to Bid

What color cup would a yellow mushroom have? Randy said red, so red it is here!

This little painting I did for the "Shoot and Paint Art Challenge" for October. It's such a cute crazy looking mushroom, it was hard to resist! Of course, I added a cup!

A still life of a cup Martha lent to me, tomorrow.... what is "BB" again? It's on the bottom of the cup.

I think I'll stop and get a fresh flower to go with the cup before I get to the studio in the morning too!

Good night!

-jM

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Une ambiance tout en couleurs... et une pause café après une cueillette de champignons est souvent la bienvenue...
Gros bisous

fine art in artful jewelry said...

i like what martine said!

fine art in artful jewelry said...

are you going to show us the gold?? bet myra'sd like to see it!