Monday, April 9, 2012

"Java Rouge"

22"x30" mixed media on paper

Is today, tomorrow? Will tomorrow ever arrive? Oh, I need this big cup of coffee now!

This is "Java Rouge" coffee cup painting number 85. Fifteen more before April 26th, time is suddenly started to fly for me! Uh oh, do I fret? Or do I paint a few small pieces in here? Itty bitty's no less. I do have a couple tiny canvas's, 2 inch by 2 inch, only two..... hmmm..... I have many 3 inch by 2 inch canvas's.... hmmm...   off to work!!!

Have a wonderful day!

-jM

3 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

This big piece of lovely cup mixed media makes me want another cup of coffee.

Tick-tock Janett : )

martinealison said...

Une bonne tasse de café me ferait du bien aujourd'hui !!! je suis heureuse de passer du temps avec mon petit-fils, cependant je suis "ko" alors le petit café noir, je suis d'accord !
Une magnifique tasse et une peinture remplie d'énergie!
Gros bisous ma chère.

fine art in artful jewelry said...

luscious, lavish, lumininous red cup. love it---leigh