Sunday, March 10, 2013

"Asian Dream"

6"x6" (maybe) aqua media on paper
Hello, it's been a while, busy month and, I hate this part, I was sick for a while and it was hard to get motivated to do anything. Yes, who hasn't been ill this winter season?

Good news, I took a workshop last week and learned so much about collage. Yes, collage and no I didn't already know how to do it, so glad  to have taken from Carrie Burns Brown.

This piece, "Asian Dream" is actually an exercise using color families and assembly of the artwork.

I have another piece to post tomorrow, then I may disappear again for a week, but more of that tomorrow.

-JanettMarie

4 comments:

myra anderson said...

beautiful!!!!!

Prairie Jill said...

Oooh, I like this! Can't wait to see what you'll do next!

hmuxo said...

This is beautiful, Janet! and I'm so happy you're feeling better...its been a long winter!!

Lisa Graham said...

I would have never guessed you had not done collage before...I think because of the way you paint in such loose form. This is excellent.