Thursday, April 17, 2014

How did I miss this? -Sold

"D.C. Serenity"  8"x10"  Mixed media on canvas. *Sold
How did I miss posting this painting? Today, I'm working around the studio getting ready for the big open house that we are having next Friday and I'm trying to remember the title to this painting. Well, I'll just look on my blog, right? It wasn't there! I never posted this little gem.

Well, here it is "D.C. Serenity", the D.C. stands for Diamond Crown, that is the cigar band that is on this one.

Hah! I love this time of year!!

Have a great day!

-JanettMarie

4 comments:

Jacklyn Karabaich said...

Finding a gem you haven't posted is a real find! Hope you have a Great Show!

hmuxo said...

this is definitely a gem! LOVE the rich colors !!!

JanettMarie said...

Thanks Art Buddies!

Nalo said...

Great work !!