Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cool and Warm Martini's

"Cool Martini"  acrylic on paper  7.5" x 5.5" (I think)
"A Warm Time of Day"  acrylic on paper  7.5" x 5.5" (I think)
The "Cool Martini" painting was done with hansa yellow, alizarin crimson, phthalo blue  and white.

The second painting I used cad yellow medium, cad red medium, ultramarine blue and white.

It was my little exercise today to remind me what I can do with a limited palette and the feeling I can portray with just a few colors! 

Fun, fun, fun. I'm counting these as numbers 13 and Fourteen.

"Always remember to smile."

-JanettMarie

1 comment:

leigh said...

I'm smiling ear to ear over my Gin Martini! I think I need to get you some gin to put in one of these, instead of Vodka. Makes for a different flavor...a different pallette. ..what do you think? Myra says 'put some liquor in it! ' I'll go for that!