Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Piano update June 18th

June 18th, the top panel is pretty much finished. 
This is June 15th, working out a few color combinations.
Last week, counting Sunday, I finished a couple of "must finish" commissions and taught a few painting classes. Now, it's time to finish the piano. It must be finished June 29th, ten days.

Getting the colors figured out and how to control my glitter application and I'm good to go, but it is a process. Today, I will try to work out the color scheme for the lower buildings.

In the mean time, last Thursday Kristen featured me in her weekly blog post. You can check it out here, there may be some things that you didn't know about me.  : )

Catch up more soon.

-JanettMarie
"Go Ahead & Play"

4 comments:

JanettMarie said...

FOUR! HEY! your piano is coming along great! but THAT's PAR FOR THE COURSE! great interview too!


This is what "Last Cup of Coffee" said. I accidentally fat fingered delete on my phone, oops. But I saved it Myra!

Lisa Graham said...

Hey Janett! The piano looks fabulous and I loved the interview. Are you the engineer? And you golf?? Also...I was looking at your lovely website and it is so awesome that there are only 5 coffee cups left out of 100. Your coffee cups are my fave.

Angela Sullivan said...

Wow wonderful but.....will you be finished by TOMORROW? I will be back to see....

Shelley Whiting said...

I love your piano. It's very bright, colorful and cheerful. Beautiful and fun work.