Saturday, February 1, 2014

Here we go again...

"February Flower"  15"x11" oil on paper
I had so much fun last month painting almost, just about, everyday, that I thought I'd go again. Let's see how long this lasts. I have some paintings I've promised, my goal is to finish those this month too.
Guess making a list would be a good idea for me, well at least it usually works for me. I'll keep you updated.

In the meantime....  here is a collage of the thirty paintings I did in January, in no particular order.
15 rose paintings in here, thanks Judy and Della Rose.
Have a safe super bowl weekend!

-JanettMarie

4 comments:

myra anderson said...

great collage and beautiful rose! 29 days in a row - you can do it!!

hmuxo said...

Congratulations on the 30day challenge! you did it!! and it looks awesome as a collage. I love your poppies as well!!

Katie Jeanne Wood said...

I kept going, too. It's hard to stop after coming off that 30 painting high. :D

Prairie Jill said...

Haven't visited you for a while and I'm really enjoying getting caught up. I love the roses - so beautiful! Love the snowman, too, although I must say I'm really getting tired of snow up here!