Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Update on Hope Street

"2246 Hope Street" 5"x7" acrylic on paper

"4343 Hope Street" 5"x7" acrylic on paper

"1047 Hope Street" 5"x7" acrylic on paper

"9416 Hope Street" 5"x7" acrylic on paper
Four more paintings for the 30 paintings in thirty days and four more houses on "Hope Street".
Today being the 9th of September and what I thought was 7 paintings finished, I've discovered that I missed a house. Number 3 is no where to be found. I think I missed on my numbering of paintings finished. Thank goodness I'm a nice person because I'm forgiving myself and moving on! Watch out though, I will sneak one in here and call it number "3".  

Have a nice weekend!
-jM

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

Nice work !!!!

Jacklyn Karabaich said...

Love the houses!
No one is counting but you, so just have fun and be in the moment!

JanettMarie said...

Thanks Hilda and Jackie!