Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"My Pear" -Sold & "Little Green Apple" -Sold

An itty bitty pear. I'm working on a few requests for the holiday season and this is one of them... an itty bitty pear. This pear just happens to be "My Pear", not any other persons, only a JanettMarie, now it's getting crazy up in here.....

In addition to this itty bitty today, I reworked, just a tiny bit, "Little Green Apple"....
This is the little bit of reworking I did today.
This is the painting from October.
Apparently this photo is a little light too.
Don't worry Myra, I'm still reading my Degas book!

-jM

4 comments:

myra anderson said...

i think this pear is super fan-ta-bu-lous! it's a gem of beauty and color!

Bonnie Heather said...

Yep, it's a beautiful pair and your reworked apple is great.

JanettMarie said...

Thanks you two! Ballerina......hmmmm

myra anderson said...

your ballerina drawing was great - your are of course the 'princess of apples and pears'! long may they live and prosper!!