Monday, November 14, 2011

"Ahhh Nutcracker" revisited -Sold

6"x6" oil on canvas panel
Click Here to Bid

The season is here! Just around the corner is Thanksgiving in the USA and then Christmas!

A show at the StutzArtSpace is opening the first Friday in December and it is titled "Small Treasures".
I thought this little painting would be perfect for the show! I did add a few touches of highlights to spruce it up, so that indeed makes it a new updated painting!

On another seasonal note, how about snow! Below are three of my young artists from last Saturday's Cookies and Canvas painting class showing me their masterpieces!
Young Painters from Cookies & Canvas.
Silly me, I forgot to get their names!! Oh, they had a great time.  Oh, so did I!
Did I tell you they have the best Auntie in the world? She brought them to Cookies & Canvas!

-jM

6 comments:

joanieART said...

Love the nutcracker, and those snowmen...how adorable!

Bonnie Heather said...

Cool nutcracker! The snowmen are delightful...they are blessed to have such a talented teacher.

JanettMarie said...

The faces of those little artists are the best in the world!

Thanks Bonnie and Joanie, these kids keep me going!

myra anderson said...

loved your yellow cup! what great little artists! I wish I could take your class!

Angela Sullivan said...

These really are the cutest. I cant even imagine you must have had. The toy soilder sure looks macho and noble.

Angela Sullivan said...

Just stopped by to see what you are up to. Still lovin the three snowmen...