Saturday, November 5, 2011

"From Deep Within"

6"x6" oil on canvas panel
Click Here to Bid

Ooo, it's a heart in the bottom of this cup! Thanks Joanie!

Joanie Springer sent a photo of a cup that her daughter gave to her. This painting is a combination of Myra's cup and Joanie's cup. I have a Joanie cup on the painting table, just about finished, at least the first one of the Joanie cups!

Am I having too much fun with these cups?
Just enough! Like I tell my young artist painters, "have fun when you paint!"
Here is a group of my young painters! Yes, they are having fun!

-jM

5 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

I really love tea/coffee cup art and this one is so pretty with the heart in the center.

And look at all those sweet faces! You must absolutely love your job. What fun they look like they are having!

Kay said...

such a pretty painting. Love the pic of the little artists and their happy paintings!

myra anderson said...

beautiful painting! i would love some blue coffee!

JanettMarie said...

Thanks my friends!

Seeing these little painters having a great time is absolutely what keeps me going!

I gotta find blue coffee and orange coffee...

Angela Sullivan said...

I think I missed this one. Love the heart in the bottom.