Monday, December 20, 2010

"Playful Souls" -Sold


Three friends, maybe they are the Mod Squad, going out for the day or night. Maybe they are out Christmas shopping for their friends or each other....

This is acrylic on paper, gold leaf flecks and pieces of acrylic paint "skins" from my palette on paper. I will adhere this to a gallery wrap canvas for the finished piece. 

My big event for the day and this piece is.... I scanned this painting instead of photographing it. So many of my blogger buddies seem to scan their paintings, I thought I would try that. I tried it only because today I got a really super duper good deal on a new printer/scanner/copier and of course I had to give it a try!

Be careful always!

-jM

3 comments:

myra anderson said...

i think it's beautiful! i love the colors and to me they look like three cool, hip modern dancers!

martinealison said...

Intéressant et belle ambiance que celle de trois amis... les couleurs donnent de a bonne humeur.
Bisous

fine art in artful jewelry said...

perfect!