Friday, December 10, 2010

"Two Olives"

Two Olives for a Friday! Yes! Fun Friday! I hope you had fun, I always do! Good food, good friends, good times!

This is a painting I've prepared for the "Wine and Canvas" events in January. Wine and Canvas here supplies the canvas, easel, paint, brushes, apron and artist. I'm one of the artists! It's a great time. I get a group of painters that have never (usually) painted before. They are nervous,  I am nervous, but some how we manage to create paintings that are great! I painted four today for the January schedule, maybe I'll show them all.... depends on the paintings I come up with next...

Happy Weekend!!

-jM

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Rien de mieux pour une amoureuse des olives comme moi!!!
Bises

leigh dunnington-jones said...

great little painting, jM. love the composition. beautiful lolor and symetry. did you tell us what size it is?

JanettMarie said...

Oh, I love olives too! Especially swimming in a nice libation!

The size is 20" x 16" but I may have to try a few other sizes of this one!

Comfort zone Myra!