Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Apple 63"

This golden apple doesn't have gold leaf in it because I have so many other textures going on, it seemed like that would be a little too much for this little guy.

Last Summer I purchased some Golden brand Molding Paste that was on sale. Friday I thought I would give it a try. I put down some of this thick stuff and spread it around with my painting knife, then I had to let it dry. If you see it in person it looks like plaster or something that is spread around all textural like. The bottom right corner, I scraped "apple 63" into the paste. Such fun!

Number 64 will be along tomorrow!

-jM

3 comments:

myra anderson said...

what can i say but fantastic!

Janice said...

Fun colors, really like it! Happy Valentines to you!

JanettMarie said...

Thanks you two! Glad the apples haven't gotten just... well... you know... old hat....
Happy Valentines day!