Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"They Like My Hat"

15"x11" acrylic on paper

Happy extra day! I'm quite positive that the ladies on the right side of this painting really like the lady's hat that is sitting on the left. They must! It's so unique! Martha thinks Steampunk!

I was contemplating this to be coffee cup painting number 70, but I think this is more about the figures than it is the coffee cup. So... just because the sitting figure may be holding a cup of steamy coffee.... I decided against it!

Hold tight, 70 is in development!

-jM

3 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

What a wonderful painting of bluesy female prettiness.

Bonnie Heather said...

Classy ladies. :)

Angela Sullivan said...

Well I think you decided well. What coffee... even tho we know that coffee is a part of every great painting ...right? This is such a stron wonderful painting. Love the ladies and yes I know they envy that hat...:)