Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"A Trace Coffee"

7"x5" Mixed media on paper
Click Here to Bid.

Oh it's three cups of coffee! One for you, one for you and one for me! A little play on words too, tres in spanish is three, or this is a trace of coffee for the three of us! My coffee is really falling out of the cup lately, may need to add more drips or drops!

I worked on three at a time today and this one I felt is totally, pretty much finished. The other two... very close, but I need to stop for the day and paint with the Wine and Canvas group. Hope I can loosen up those painters, or maybe the wine will!

Chat with you tomorrow over more coffee!

-jM

3 comments:

fine art in artful jewelry said...

i really like these cups. nice shapes, nice balance, and GOLD coffee. warms even a princess' heart!

Chandra Bhanu Gupta said...

Wonderful coffee cups, wonderful work! Shapes and colours are all vibrating. I like all of them.

Bonnie Heather said...

Wow those colours glow! Nice...