Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa Four-"It's Time to Make the Kringles!"

8"x6" Oil on canvas panel
It is time to make the Kringles! Mmmm... I've only eaten them, maybe this year I try to bake one myself. Oh they are so good!

This is a Santa painted based on another one of my friend Carolyn's Santa Claus guys. His leg's are really long, so I just represented the top of them here. I thought about changing them but... I didn't want to confuse the grandkids Santa hunt too much.

Wednesday night we painted "Oh Christmas Tree" at Wine and Canvas!
We had a blast!
It's a "Sea of Christmas Trees!"

Merry Before Christmas!!
-JanettMarie

5 comments:

Connie Nobbe said...

Merry Before Christmas to you too, friend!! Love your Santa!

JanettMarie said...

Thanks Connie!

hmuxo said...

Wonderful texture in this Santa, Janett!!!

JanettMarie said...

Thanks Hilda, maybe one day I'll get the paint knife working! Oooo, paint knife.... more texture!

Lisa Graham said...

This is the sweetest Santa! I just wanted to drop in on your blog and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Janett! I've enjoyed your art so much and your coffee cup paintings will always be an inspirational memory.

See you on FB AND in 2013!!! xoxo