Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"Fat Twosday" --- big #3 -Sold

14"x18" mix media on canvas 
Happy Mardi Gras! The festive look of this painting is just right for today, Fat Tuesday in New Orleans.

Not as big as the last painting, but it is bigger than the itty bitty's I painted last month.

Saturday, "monsters" was the theme with the young painters of Cookies and Canvas. I love all the creativity going on here.

A lot of monsters here!
Three monster painters.
Regan with her monster. 
Everyone learned what Cyclops means. One-eyed monster.  : )

-JanettMarie

3 comments:

Angela Sullivan said...

Fat Twosday is just tow cute. Your paintings just keep getting better and better.

hmuxo said...

I commented on this one but it never posted but since I really LOVE this one I had to come back! Love the background, and all the strong colors you used on the glasses...and of course, I love our future Artists!!

lee said...

those future artists, made me smile, I love the eye staring at you