Friday, September 4, 2015

Two - Three - Four

"Four - Martini"   mixed media on paper
It's Friday, day four and I have an update for you all.

"Three - Martini"  mixed media on paper
I forgot to measure numbers three and four but I think they are 11" by 7.5".
Had fun with these... and then... I added liquor to martini number two, just for you Myra!

"A Good Start"  mixed on canvas  3" by 2"
And last but not least, a sneak preview of the next six martini's....    : )

5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10    Order to be determined...
Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

-JanettMarie

2 comments:

leigh said...

Two martini, three martooni, four...what was I counting? Great start! Go girlfriend! And make a gin martini for me!

Angela Sullivan said...

Hi Janet, Looks like you have been busy lately. Love them all.