Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Center of Attention" -Sold

Here it is, another Manhattan. Hope you're not too bored with this. Sometimes, drinks are the center of consideration when we have a lot on our mind...

That being said, I will be away from the easel this week. I will be in FLA visiting a few friends. Oh, so sad, I have to get away from all of this snow and cold. I'm sure the warm sunshine will be awfully nice! : )

Look for another painting late in the week... maybe Friday or Saturday... hopefully, I'll come home with some new inspirations.

-jM

5 comments:

myra anderson said...

you are never boring! what a magnificent swirl of color! I would like to drink one of those! have fun on your vacation.

Randy said...

Are u drinking MM Manhattan's in Florida? I hope so.... not to many, gotta find that little white ball pretty early!

leigh said...

jm! boring? NOT! these keep getting better and better. i'm carried away with the perspective, the composition, the color. what's not to love? aren't you in fla?

Susie Q said...

Hey Darlin, hope you have fun!!!! Please bring some sunshine back, along with a little inspiration....PLEASE!!!!! :)

Lisa Riehl said...

Hi JanettMarie! Just love and your paintings and really enjoy your site, so I just awarded you the Sunshine Blogger award. Congrats, visit my site to retrieve it!