Monday, February 22, 2010

"It's An Apple"

Of course "It's An Apple", but not just any apple... it's number 16 of my gradual goal of 100 apple paintings!
Wish I knew what kind it is. I know it's big, but I forgot to check the kind when we were shopping yesterday. I do know that they taste good, as this is the last one and I'm sure it won't last long!!

Sorry about the gap in my painting, but I've had the same thing everyone gets this time of year... a cold/flu... eeewwwwuuu.

Hope you're all well. I'm doing much better, thanks.

-jM

6 comments:

Karen Masbaum said...

Love your apple!

Kathleen O'Neil Stevens said...

looks beautiful and yummy! Glad you are feeling better!

myra anderson said...

It's a real beauty!!

Kim Rempel said...

Crisp, vibrant and gorgeous!

leigh said...

and a lovely apple it is, too!

Bonnie Heather said...

Glad you're feeling better! Your apple looks delicious, it's shaped like a "Delicious" as well.