Monday, February 15, 2010

"Oh Go Snow"

Not sure if it's the snow or the grey skies that is getting this girl down. I think it's the grey, lack of sunshine, that will do it every time!
I was trying to do one of my "funky females" with this one, but I didn't quite accomplish what I was after. Some of you may recognize this similar image from the "Different Strokes From Different Folks" challenge that was in December. I had a sketch on this panel, but I didn't use it in December. I thought I would try to make her "funky" but I just couldn't do it with that expression, so this is it.
The hand, why do we have to make them hard, they shouldn't be... keep trying.

Well, I'm free to try for another funky one, so watch out, I think I'm due!

Oh, sun shine.... on.. us!

-jM

3 comments:

Kathleen O'Neil Stevens said...

I really like her JanettMarie, beautiful work!

myra anderson said...

I like your too! I left you an award on my blog. Please watch the movie and claim your award!

Bonnie Heather said...

I choose you as well for the "Sunshine Award". You deserve another one because to the pleasure you give all of us with your cheerful blog.