Monday, March 7, 2011

"Oh Itty Bitty Cup O Tea" -Sold

An itty bitty red cup with tea...    I cannot pretend...   I got my inspiration from Pam Holnback, I hope that is okay... it still came out a lot like JanettMarie and there are a lot of problems with mine but... it's an itty bitty!

This tiny painting is mixed media because I actually used india ink to mix with some of the colors to tone them down. I believe that makes it officially mixed!

Ummm.... was anyone expecting an apple?   : )

-jM

4 comments:

Bonnie Heather said...

You surprised me but the red cup was close to what I expected. #74 was very rich looking. I love the look.

martinealison said...

Je suis en train de prendre ma tasse de thé...
je me sens moins seule à présent...
belle interprétation.
Bisous

JanettMarie said...

Thanks my friends, I will have tea with both of you. Maybe a slice of apple, how about an apple scone with our tea!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

it's cool :D
I love 'Eve'