Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Oh Joy! 84"

84 how many more? This is the one I finished at the same time as number 83. Weird. Even though I had trouble deciding which should be 83 and which should be 84, this one has been on my work table the longest and ends up coming in second. Interesting how this turned out with the red line and it seems to be half yellow apple. I'm not sure what it means yet. Maybe some day when I figure myself out, I'll figure out my paintings... or do I want to know?  : ) hmmm.... split personality, two sides of my brain.... too scary!

Good night, I promise this is it for the day!

-jM

5 comments:

Bonnie Heather said...

This one is very abstract. Hmmmm..... I think I like it.
I'm kinda split on it. It's that two sided brain thing...

Have a good night JanettMarie

JanettMarie said...

Thanks Bonnie! : )

Bobbi Heath said...

JM, I love this! The red swipe and the two very different apple sides, it is just great. Lovely abstract but realistic too. And the apple is SO big, it fills the "screen". Love the texture.

JanettMarie said...

Wow, Bobbi, thanks for pointing that out. It must have been subconscious.... oh the power of our brains!

Connie Chadwell said...

Love the red stroke and the "differentness" of the two sides of the apple. I never thought of an apple as "exciting", but this one definitely is!