Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"The Three"


This is a little experiment with water color and ink and a lot of other stuff. I really need to keep playing around with this medium. Believe it or not, I've not worked with watercolor much, so this is a new experience for me.

Sometimes, you just have to keep on keepin' on... I mean you have to keep trying. Well, don't mind me while I keep trying this medium.

I mounted watercolor paper to a panel so that the little paintings all have similar supports. It's doesn't seem right to just have a piece of watercolor paper along side of the oil paintings on panels, so I put the watercolor on a panel.

Sometimes, there is a need to experiment, well, I have that need right now... maybe it's the weather!

-jM

1 comment:

Kathleen O'Neil Stevens said...

what ever you are doing, just keep on doing it, because you are doing great!