Monday, February 7, 2011

"Styling in Red" -Sold

This painting is not exactly "Little", it is 36" by 24", can you see it that large? It's fun. It's mixed media on canvas and it is the first time (that I can remember) to use one of those Chinese brushes dipped in black india ink. I don't know where I got the brush but I've had it a long time. I guess it was asking me to paint with it! I used it to add the accents to the girls skirts. The brush made some pretty nice lines.

This painting is in the "Pump" show at the StutzArtSpace Gallery.  The show is themed "Pump" in honor of the American Heart Association's  February "Heart Month" and 20% of all sales will be donated to the American Heart Association.

Show your heart awareness this month, wear red! You'll be styling!

-jM

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Très cute ces petites miss! et toutefois très sexy...
Bisous

JanettMarie said...

Le meilleur des deux mondes », mignonne et sexy"!
Martine Merci : )

(The best of both worlds, "cute and sexy"!
Thanks Martine) : )