Friday, January 7, 2011

"Apple #41"

Here it is #41. I decided I must go on! This image is missing some of the original paintings color because the camera would not pick it up. I scanned this painting first, it didn't look right so I photographed it and it is a lot closer to what it really looks like, but the reds... and hot pink....the color just doesn't come through. I really don't have all day to get the image exactly right (that would be crazy time spent) and I'm not sure if it's possible.

Anyway, "Apple #41" and only 59 more to go... can I have them all finished by April 22, 2011? I'm gonna try!

Have a safe weekend!

-jM

2 comments:

Bonnie Heather said...

another beauty! Keep going, you can do it.

myra anderson said...

this apple is really great and what a nice reminder that the computer just cannot convey the beauty of everyone's work. did you already say why it must be finished by 4/22/11? i'm old - refresh my memory. anyway i agree with bonnie - YOU CAN DO IT!! great textures by the way - don't abandon the idea of progression shots one day. Love the colors . . . .