Friday, January 14, 2011

"Apple #46 For Your Heart"

Apples are good for your heart, aren't they? This number 46 red delicious has a rough heart shape to it, that is was made me decide that this one is for your heart. Eat an apple today for your heart!

Remember yesterday I told you about the oilbar I used? Well, see the yellowish area to the right side of the apple? That is watery acrylic paint beading up on top of the oil bar area. A different effect, yes! It's not the isopropyl alcohol effect! Don't worry Bonnie, I won't go crazy with the acrylic on top of oil idea, my left brain won't allow that!

Here are the six I have left... I'll try to finish them before the weekend is over... hope you don't mind all of the apples. Hey, they're good for your heart!!

Have a safe weekend!

-jM

3 comments:

myra anderson said...

beautiful! what a nice apple workshop!

JanettMarie said...

An apple workshop it is!
Hmmm... really number 100 by April....

Bobbi Heath said...

Nice, nice, nice! I like that yellow beading. Texture is good.